Gas Safety Week is underway and so far over 4000 installers have pledged their support, have you? There are lots of great reasons to get involved:
- 25% of organisations who took part in Gas Safety Week 2014 saw an increase in business
- Being part of the campaign will improve your brand awareness – all supporters appear on the Gas Safe Register’s website
- Gas Safety Week is a national campaign, reaching over 150 million people in 2013
- September is the start of the heating season – a great time to remind your customers about gas safety and the importance of getting their gas appliances serviced
- Most importantly, Gas Safety Week saves lives!
Pledge your support on the Gas Safe Register’s website and be kept up to date with the ways you can get involved with this nationwide campaign. So far, it looks like Gas Safety Week 2014 will be the best yet, with nearly double the amount of installers pledging already and we’re only on day two!
As a gas installer, you have a responsibility to keep your customers safe from the perils of unsafe appliances and carbon monoxide poisoning. Show your support for Gas Safety Week today!
Active on Twitter and Facebook? Use #GSW14 to join the Gas Safety Week conversation!
To keep end users safe, installers must be fully trained and members of the Gas Safe Register. Keep your Gas ACS training up to date with us. Click here for our range of domestic and commercial gas safety courses.