This April saw the industry’s Gas Safe Register turn five – and what a successful few years it has been, with more than 70,000 businesses now signed-up as professional, qualified gas operatives! Logic4training is proud to be associated with the organisation, often teaming up at industry events to jointly raise awareness of the gas safety and appropriate installer training.
To celebrate its fifth successful, Gas Sage Register launched a free work management app aimed at sole traders and small businesses, enabling them to:
- Manage day-to-day jobs, with an easy to use calendar that show when and where jobs are
- Log customer contact details, including phone numbers, email address and home address
- Set reminders for scheduled work to help manage time
- Contact customers direct from the app, sending a reminder for any upcoming jobs
To download the app, engineers should visit the app store on their iPhone or Android smartphone and search ‘gas engineer workspace’. Once they have downloaded the app, they can log in with their Gas Safe Register user ID/license card number and password.
Year-on-year, Gas Safe Register has frozen its registration fees, while listening to the needs of installers in this changing marketplace. Standard benefits include: technical support, investigating unregistered gas fitters and running consumer campaigns, as well as newly introduced perks such as:
- Online bite-sized learning
- Marketing toolkits
- Digital versions of the RGE magazine
Click here to see the Gas Safe Register’s timeline of achievements over the last five years. And don’t forget – continue to keep your customers safe by making sure they know to use a registered professional like yourself, carry your ID and use it!
To view our range of Gas ACS courses, click here.