Logic4training is now stocking a new Commercial Catering Gas Safety Training Manual, the perfect accompaniment to relevant gas ACS courses, as well as an invaluable reference tool when working on-site. Available in a handy A5 format, the manual will fit easily into any vehicle compartment or tool bag, ensuring engineers keep their knowledge refreshed beyond the classroom.
Published by Logic Certification, the Commercial Catering Gas Safety Manual can be used alongside the following ACS elements – Core Commercial Gas Safety (CCCN1), Domestic to Commercial Catering Changeover, including appliances (CODC1/COCATA1), Commercial Catering Appliances (COMCAT) 1 – 5 and Commercial Mobile Catering (CONGLP1 CMC) – covering:
- Gas safety legislation and standards, including GSIUR (1998) and unsafe situations procedure
- Gas pipework (design, sizing and installation)
- Tightness, testing and purging
- Canopies, flues and extraction of cooking products
- Ventilation, combustion and controls
- Installation, maintenance, commissioning and servicing of catering appliances
- Mobile catering
The Commercial Catering Training Manual joins Logic Certification’s Gas Safety Training Manual series; domestic, commercial and LPG gas safety. These manuals have been developed to help support engineers during their preparation for ACS assessments and when working on site. Manuals are available to purchase through Logic4training centres, as well as Logic4trade: www.logic4trade.co.uk.