Download your FREE PDF Legionella guide from BSRIA, perfect to print out and pin up for your employees or keep yourself as an “at a glance point of reference”
The 4 page guide includes information on:
- The Approved code of practice (ACOP L8)
- A summary of the regulations
- What is Legionella, who is at risk and how is it spread.
- Where do the Legionella bacteria occur?
- Safe temperatures
- How to control the risks
- Resources and extra information
The guide has been put together by BSRIA. BSRIA is a test, instruments, research and consultancy organisation, providing specialist services in construction and building services.
This guide is extremely useful if you are:
- Facilities managers
- Building owners
- Building operators
- Health and safety officers
- Water treatment specialists
“This topic guide offers at-a-glance reference information to the issues of legionella bacteria, regulatory and guidance frameworks, advice and further reading.”