Logic4training’s introductory OFTEC Oil Fired Training Course is aimed at new entrants to the oil fired heating industry. The course is accepted as an entry qualification for those wishing to move on to the three main OFTEC training and assessments.
Logic4training’s introductory OFTEC Oil Fired Training Course is aimed at new entrants to the oil fired heating industry. The course is accepted as an entry qualification for those wishing to move on to the three main OFTEC training and assessments:
- Domestic/Light Commercial Pressure Jet Appliance Commissioning & Servicing (OFT101)
- Domestic Oil Firing Installation and Energy Conservation Measures in Buildings (OFT105E)
- Domestic and Non-domestic Storage and Supply Installation Training Course (OFT600a)
The Oil Firing Introductory course also satisfies OFTEC’s category 2 & 3 candidate entry requirements.
The cost of the course includes training, assessment and the certification fee.
No previous experience is required
All new entrants to the oil fired heating industry need to undertake this introductory course in order qualify for registration on the OFTEC Assessments OFT10-101/105E/600A.
- The oil firing introductory training covers:
- Oil fired boiler safety requirements
- Oil specifications
- Oil boiler fuel efficiency
- Flues and ventilation
- Float control values and oil lifters
- Oil burners – vaporising and pressure jet type
- Burner control, start up and shut down sequence
- Oil boiler servicing and commissioning procedures
A set of OFTEC training manuals will be provided during the course and candidates may keep these for future use.
|Centre||Price (Ex VAT)||Contact|
|Finance Offers||Payments||Duration||Interest Rate||Deposit||Cost Of Credit||Total Repayable|
|12 Months Interest Free Credit at 0% APR||£ P/M||Months||% APR||£||£||£|
|24 Months Low Rate Credit at 9.9% APR||£ P/M||Months||% APR||£||£||£|
The UK’s most trusted training centre
Advice and support from industry experts
OFTEC approved courses
Free on-site parking
Free refreshments provided