Learn the skills to install and exchange three phase electrical metering systems for domestic and commercial.
Call us to book your place
This course is to give the learner the practical skills and knowledge to undertake the installation and exchange of three phase electric metering systems within a Domestic/Industrial and Commercial situation. More importantly the course also covers the vital customer and individual company compliance skills that ensure that the employee, the employer and customer needs are addressed with the target being a one visit service from the Meter Operative.
- Industrial and commercial site visit protocol
- Hazards and risks associated with industrial and commercial premises
- Principles of poly phase operations
- Phase sequence and associated risks
- Hazards associated with poly phase meter operations
- Carry out the test processes and site procedures associated with poly phase meter operations
- Identify and use phase sequence indicators
- Correct the phase sequence at the meter without affecting the customer’s phase sequence
- Identify and use the correct PPE tools, equipment and methods when carrying out poly phase meter change procedures
- Carry out practical poly phase meter changes to MOCOPA standards
Domestic Natural Gas Meter Installer (Duel Fuel)