Three Phase Meter Installation and Exchange Course
Logic4training's Three Phase Meter & Exchange Installation course, provides the pactical skills and knowledge required to install three phase meters in domestic, commercial and industrial applications.
Designed for existing electricians and domestic electrical installers, the course includes vital company compliance skills, to ensure that employers and their installers meet customer needs with minimal impact on building operations.
The course provides candidates with the practical skills and knowledge to install three phase electrical meter systems in both domestic and commercial/industrial settings.
Ideal for electricians and domestic electrical installers, training includes health & safety, and specific protocal information for industrial and commercial sites.
Meter installation should be a ‘one visit’ service, and the course includes compliance information to help meet this target is met.
This course is designed for experienced electricians or domestic electrical installers.
The course covers the following areas relating to three phase electrical meters:
- Industrial and commercial site visit protocol
- Hazards and risks associated with industrial and commercial premises
- Principles of poly-phase operations
- Phase sequence and associated risks
- Hazards and test processes associated with poly-phase meter operations
- Identification and use of phase sequence indicators
- Correcting the phase sequence at the meter without affecting the customer’s phase sequence
- Identification and use of correct PPE tools, equipment and methods when carrying out poly phase meter change procedures
- Practical poly phase meter changes to MOCoPA standards
Domestic Natural Gas Meter Installer (Duel Fuel)