We are looking for an experienced E-Learning/Digital Developer to join our team. Do you wake up with awesome creative ideas and crave to (finally) make a real impact? We need someone who’s passionate to try new things and has the confidence to learn and lead whenever the opportunities arise.
As the E-Learning/Digital Developer you will play a key role in providing expertise and day-to-day support in digital education within an established multi-site training provider working within gas, oil, electric, plumbing, refrigeration, renewable energy, and smart metering. Responsible for the planning, scheduling, development and delivery of online learning activities. The successful applicant will be responsible for the design and development of blended learning and teaching resources.
- Experience in design/delivery of E-learning and digital development.
- Experience in working with a variety of digital E-learning platforms.
- Experience in digital production, project management and understanding of budget, scope, time and quality.
- Experience developing digital E-learning programmes.
- Experience of managing and delivering multiple projects.
- Content management.
- Must be self-motivating and proficient with time management.
- Ability to collaborate well (team player) with great people management skills.
- Experience using creative software.
- Understanding of user experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including creative writing and thinking.
- Organisation skills with exceptional attention to detail.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Introduce an updated Digital E-Learning programme, sourcing, developing and using a variety of multimedia resources such as E-Learning, videos, online assessments, including the update and improvement of the current learning environment (Moodle).
- Liaise with technical subject matter experts in the design and production of robust online educational materials.
- Adapt training/learning material from face to face to E-Learning with an emphasis on translating storyboards/PowerPoint presentations into engaging digital learning experiences for our customers.
- Build and maintain key stakeholder relationships to ensure all learning and business objectives are met.
- Collaborating with the wider L&D team to design and develop excellent digital learning solutions for the wider business.
- Identify external solutions as appropriate that could be deployed to deliver digital solutions based on the programme requirements.
- Lead in resolution of problems that are predictable but do not occur very frequently - applying initiative and creativity to finding solutions to complex problems within learning and digital training solutions.
- Work with technical training staff to identify (and/or develop) a range of digital education innovations to support and enhance classroom and workshop activities in online practical delivery.
- Inspire technical colleagues to innovate, sustain and steer creative ideas on their teaching and programme design
- Develop and review the use of appropriate Digital Education innovations for student training Identify external solutions as appropriate that could be deployed to deliver technical solutions based on the programme requirements.
- This description is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry other tasks.
Logic4training is the UK’s leading Training and Assessment provider within the building services sector, encompassing gas, oil, electric, plumbing, refrigeration, renewable energy, smart meter and new entrant’s courses. We provide high spec training and assessment facilities for our employees to work from to be able to deliver the best training to our candidates.
As well as a competitive salary we offer rewarding employee benefits including, 24 days holiday in addition to the standard 8 bank holidays, we also offer you an additional paid holiday day for your birthday and a workplace pension scheme.