Logic4training is the UK’s leading Training and Assessment provider within the building services sector, encompassing gas, oil, electric, plumping, refrigeration, renewable energy, smart meter and new entrant’s courses. We provide high spec training and assessment facilities for our employees to work from to be able to deliver the best training to our candidates.
With Centres Located in Northolt, Basildon, Luton and Sittingbourne, we are now looking for a new Gas Trainer & Assessor to join the Logic4training team to join our ever expanding team. We will support and up-skill the right candidate if required.
- Must hold ACS certificates for domestic gas as a minimum OR Commercial Qualifications/Experience.
- Other scopes including LPG, Commercial Heating, Catering, ESP as additional. Or other comparable qualifications
- Great to have other related industry qualifications in plumbing, electrical, renewables
- Great to have teaching award - AET
- Great to have D32/A1/TAQA assessor awards.
- Great to have D34/V1/IQA award
The right person must
- Be confident and able to stand in front of a group and delivery engaging training session
- Be professional and able to maintain a professional but personable manner at all times with candidates and staff when carrying out the role
- Be approachable and able to support our customers during their course
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Provide training and assessment of candidates in scopes for which personal competence has been achieved. (As a minimum this would be in all areas of Domestic Gas.)
- Support candidates throughout their course, monitor their progress and liaise with employers and other colleagues involved in the delivery in order to ensure timely completions.
- Conduct assessments and examinations in accordance with the requirements of the scheme, ensuring assessments and examinations are marked promptly and feedback is given to candidates on the outcome of the assessment and or examination decision.
- Liaise with Line Manager with regard to technical resources, course structure, development and training material.
- Liaise with Administration Director with regard to non-technical resources, candidate paperwork and candidate feedback.
- Liaise with Line Manager and Administration Director with regard to any issues regarding the course scheduling.
- Process and maintain candidate assessment paperwork in an organised and confidential manner.
- Invigilate examinations and handle oral questions.
- Interview potential candidates.
- Promote the company and its range of courses.
- Continue to develop skills and update knowledge in order to increase scopes in which training and assessment can be provided.
- Internal verification of assessment paperwork when Internal Verifier V1 Award has been achieved.
- Prepare/tidy training and assessment areas. Also ensure these areas are kept safe and secure.
- Attend regular team meetings & ensure all action points are fulfilled.
- Ensure the Logic4training standards of service are met at all times.
As well as a competitive salary, we offer rewarding employee benefits including, 24 days holiday + the standard 8 bank holidays, and an additional paid holiday day for your birthday and a workplace pension scheme. In addition we offer excellent training and development opportunities and incremental pay increases are awarded when you are able to deliver an additional scope of training or assessment and when you hold/gain the following qualifications, AET, TAQA or IQA. Further employee benefits include; Specsavers premium optical care scheme, Cycle to work scheme, and Care-4 Employee childcare voucher schemes.