Logic4training, the premier gas training and assessment organisation in the South East, is looking for a trainer and assessor to work between the Northolt and Luton centres.
The successful applicant should meet the following requirements:-
- Hold domestic ACS qualifications for CCN1 and appliances as a minimum
- Have good experience within both the installation industry including domestic and gas metering sectors (smart metering preferably)
- The ideal applicant would also hold the commercial ACS assessments and have industry experience in that field.
- The ideal applicant would hold their A1 assessor qualification and V1 (or equivalent qualification) and hold a recognised teaching qualification.
- The applicants should be able to deliver training to all levels of candidates and must be able to react in a positive manner to any situation
- Applicants must have a confident, friendly nature and be able to work constructively with colleagues
- Applicants who have limited teaching and assessing experience would be considered subject to them having a strong technical background in the gas industry including gas metering (either as installation or FCO)
Applicants will be required to provide proof of all qualifications and experience.
Logic4training offers an attractive salary, 24 days holiday plus UK bank holidays and superb facilities to work within and the environment to support and develop your passion for training and learning.
Applicants should send their up to date CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Logic4training is an equal opportunities employer.
We are always looking for experienced gas and electrical trainers / assessors who could work on a sub contract basis at our centres. Please send a CV to the email address below.
Get in touch with us – Email email@example.com