Due to the expansion of our Basildon centre during 2017, we are now looking for an additional trainer and assessor to join the team.
We are looking for someone who is:
• Experienced in delivery of ACS Scheme gas training and assessing – preferably in Domestic as a minimum plus Commercial / LPG /
• Experience in other scopes such as Hot Water Systems & Safety / Water Regulations / Legionella would be beneficial
• Must hold the A1 Assessor award and preferably the V1 Internal Verifier
Your responsibilities will include:
• Provide training and assessment of candidates in scopes for which personal competence has been achieved.
• Maintain a friendly and professional manner with the candidates.
• Liaise with Line Manager with regard to any problems regarding technical resources, course structure and candidates.
• Liaise with Administration Director with regard to any problems regarding non technical resources, candidate paperwork and candidates.
• Invigilate if invigilator is not available and handle oral questions.
• Process and maintain candidate assessment paperwork in an organized manner.
• Interview potential candidates.
• Promote the company and its range of courses.
• Develop skills and update knowledge in order to increase scopes in which training and assessment can be provided.
• Liaise with Line Manager and Administration Director with regard to any problems regarding the course scheduling.
• Liaise with Line Manager with regard to development of courses & course training material.
• Prepare/tidy training and assessment areas. Also ensure these areas are kept safe and secure.
• Attend regular team meetings & ensure all action points are fulfilled.
Hours are 8am – 5pm, Monday to Friday (you may be asked to work the occasional Saturday) with 24 days holiday.
If you are interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org