Logic4training has been delivering training programmes in the smart metering industry (Gas and Power) for over 2 years now and has invested considerably in our centres in Northolt, Luton and Basildon to extend and improve our facilities and range of installations to include much more than just domestic metering.
We recognise that just having the facilities does not necessarily mean that the quality of the training programme meets the highest standards. We strive to ensure our delivery programme is measured amongst the best in the industry and to this end we recently achieved status as a EUSR PLATINUM training provider with NSAP/EUSR, the only private training provider to achieve this.
Quality is at the heart of our training delivery. Below are some extracts from our most recent Quality Assurance visit from NSAP/EUSR.
“Outstanding approaches to achieving principles right for the first time”
“A level of focus on giving the learner a very knowledgeable journey”
“Processes in place matched to an Ofsted graded environment”
“The organisation were well above the average in this area for SMART metering”
“Impressed with the approach to assessment. This was outstanding and way above other Providers in SMART Metering.”
“Impressed with their delivery approach and can see why employers would ask to instil the methods into their own processes.”
Our platinum status allows you to be assured that each training programme will be designed and delivered around your needs with a comprehensive reporting procedure implemented and we continually measure this to ensure consistency and quality of the training programmes we deliver.
Businesses than can benefit
Any business involved in metering installation.
Training Programmes offered
The core programmes we offer are :-
- Dual Fuel Smart Meter Installer training programme (Level 2 Diploma)
- Power only
- Gas only
In addition to the core programmes above we are also able to offer the following programmes which can all be tailored to your requirements (see following page for an expanded summary of each).
- Single Phase meter of a three phase supply
- Multi rate metering
- Multi Occupancy and complex systems
- Single phase to three phase upskill
- EUSR renewals and smart compliance
- MOCOPA training and renewals (under client registration)
- Smart appreciation for gas meter operatives
- Gas Meter and pipework refresher or training
- Client competency assessments
- Warrant Training
What Can Logic4training Offer?
- High-quality training as the only private training with EUSR Platinum training provider status with NSAP/EUSR.
- Personalised training plans with a wide range of courses to choose from to get the most out of your course.
- Offering courses on a range of topics, we can help you team of technicians hone their craft and add to their skills making them more confident and more importantly safer in the workplace.
- Single point of contact to manage your account.
To discuss your future requirements as SMETS2 implementation draws near or, to arrange upskilling or refresher training of your engineers and staff please call us 0345 845 7222 or submit your enquiry and we will arrange to come and see you at your premise or welcome you to one of our centres to view our facilities and talk through your requirements.
More information on bespoke metering courses delivered can be found here.