LCL Awards Level 3 Certificate in Installing, Testing and Ensuring Compliance of Electrical installations in Dwellings (additional module to the NEDEI)
On the 1st September 2021 the rules for entry and qualification accepted to the Competent Person Scheme changed.
This Level 3 Certificate for QS is recognised and accepted under the EAS scheme for entry to a competent person scheme (Part P) as a Qualifying Supervisor (QS) for Dwellings.
The structure of the course has been based upon a candidate successfully completing all elements of the existing NEDEI course and the learning and qualifications gained as part of the NEDEI are then used as prior learning for the LCL Awards Level 3 RQF Certificate in Installing, Testing & Ensuring Compliance of Electrical installations in Dwellings.
3 weeks (plus design assignment and onsite portfolio) – based on a candidate that has already completed all elements of the NEDEI.
Candidates looking to complete the LCL Awards Level 3 RQF Certificate in Installing, Testing & Ensuring Compliance of Electrical installations in Dwellings must have successfully completed all elements of the NEDEI.
Units covered will include
- Understand and Apply Health and Safety legislation, practices and procedures in electrical installations
- Understand and apply environmental legislation, working practices and the principles of environmental technology systems associated with electrical installations
- Understand and apply the practices and procedures for overseeing and organising the work environment when installing electrical installations
- Electrotechnical Occupational Competence – Approval of Electrical Installations
- Understanding and applying the principles, practices and procedures for the planning, preparation and selection of wiring systems and electrotechnical equipment
- Understand and apply the principles, practices and legislation for diagnosing and correcting electrical faults in electrical installations
- Understand and apply the practices and procedures for the installation and connection of wiring systems and electrotechnical equipment
- Understand and apply the principles, practices and legislation for the inspection, testing, commissioning, approving and certification of electrical installations
Candidates will be required to undertake an electrical installation design assignment that will be carried out independently.
Candidates will be required to build an onsite portfolio using an e-portfolio system and this must document at least two electrical installations. A further full domestic electrical installation will be carried out in the centre prior to starting this and this installation will be fully documented within the candidates e-portfolio
All required electrical standards and training books will have been supplied within the NEDEI course
|Finance Offers||Payments||Duration||Interest Rate||Deposit||Cost Of Credit||Total Repayable|
|12 Months Interest Free Credit at 0% APR||£ P/M||Months||% APR||£||£||£|
|24 Months Low Rate Credit at 9.9% APR||£ P/M||Months||% APR||£||£||£|