Employers of Luton Join us for our Apprenticeships open day on the 30th October!
Logic4training would like to invite employers to join us for the launch of our new Plumbing, Heating and Gas Utilisation apprenticeships, which is being held on Thursday 30th October 2014 at our Luton training centre.
This is an ideal opportunity for you to come and see our new Apprenticeship Training facilities, and learn about how apprentices could benefit your business.
If you are reading this and you are an employer then you probably have a lot of questions.
This open day is designed to give you as much information as possible and answer as many questions as we can on the subject!
- Arrival and refreshments.
- Introduction and welcome – Mark Krull, Director.
- Presentation by Russell Kavanagh, Programme Development Manager: “Skills for the Future: The benefits of employing an Apprentice”
- Presentation by Lindy Lloyd of Luton Adult Learning: “Government Funding, Support and Incentives for Employers”.
- Question and answer session.
- Tour of the centre.
- Lunch or Afternoon Tea.
We are planning to run 2 sessions on the 30th October. The first session starts at 10am and will finish at approximately 1pm. The second session starts at 2pm and will finish at approximately 4pm.
Spaces are limited so get in touch with us as soon as you can if you want to attend a session.
RSVP: email@example.com or Call: 07739 748175
Please indicate in your email which session you would like to attend. If you are unable to attend but would like to discuss apprenticeships in more details at another date and time please contact us.
For more details on our Luton training centre Click Here