Are you geared up to support National Apprenticeship Week 2015? This could be the year you take on a helping hand and see for yourself the positive impact an apprentice could have on your firm, particularly when you consider new statistics from gov.uk, which show that businesses report an average increased in productivity by £214 a week when they hire apprentices!
National Apprenticeship Week (NAW), coordinated by the National Apprenticeship Service, runs from 9th to 13th March and is all about:
- Getting more small business to take on apprentices
- Promoting the range and breadth of apprenticeships on offer, including those at higher level and within blue chip companies
- Celebrating apprenticeships and the level of success that learners can achieve
Employers, apprentices, business support organisations, learning providers, colleges and schools across the UK will be encouraged to support the week by hosting activities to showcase the achievement and benefits of apprenticeships.
Good news for the gas industry!
Last year saw us expand our portfolio of training courses to include a range of apprenticeships at our Luton centre; now we will also be offering courses at our Northolt training facility, too!
Apprenticeships currently available include:
- NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating
- Gas Utilisation Installation and Maintenance – Water Heating and Wet Central Heating
Unlike traditional programmes we work with employers to support them throughout the recruitment and funding process, helping to guarantee the right candidate to meet an employer’s specific requirements.