Do you have potential customers who would benefit from heat pumps in their homes? Are they unsure of this technology and the benefits it could bring?
To help them commit to this green technology and, potentially, increase your workload, let them know about a series of heat pump road shows now available!
The Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC) has put its weight behind a series of FREE one-day training courses aimed at helping potential heat pump customers, in both the domestic and non-domestic sectors, understand how heat pumps can deliver lower energy costs, greater comfort and better buildings.
Attendees will be educated on why heat pumps make sense, financially and environmentally, build their technical knowledge and understand the finance schemes, such as the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI).
The road shows will be held on:
- Tuesday 16 June – London (non-domestic sector)
- Thursday 18 June – London (domestic sector)
- Tuesday 23 June – Glasgow (both)
- Wednesday 24 June – Newcastle (both)
- Wednesday 1 July – Exeter (both)
- Thursday 2 July – Cardiff (both)
- Tuesday 7 July – Manchester (both)
- Wednesday 8 July – Birmingham (both)
Places can be booked online or by calling 020 8469 1333.
Pass on the news and you could see your workload increase as homeowners realise the benefits of this technology!