Try before you buy – Click Enrol Here to signup for your free trial.
For best results we recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox and updating your browser to the latest version.
The fire marshal training course for care homes consists of 16 modules (listed below) with questions at the end. The course is taken online in your own time.
You are given the chance to review all your answers at the end of each module before final submission and you will be given 3 attempts at each module to achieve a pass rate of 70% or higher (except module 16 which requires a 100% pass rate).
- Module 1 – Chemistry of Fire
- Module 2 – Common causes of fire
- Module 3 – Safety features within buildings
- Module 4 – Fire extinguishers
- Module 5 – What to do if a fire occurs
- Module 6 – Fire Statistics
- Module 7 – Current Fire Safety Legislation
- Module 8 – Fire Risk Assessment
- Module 9 – Fire Preventative Measures
- Module 10 – Safety Features within Buildings
- Module 11 – Role of the Fire Marshal
- Module 12 – Action on Fire Discovery
- Module 13 – Fire Drills and Evacuation
- Module 14 – Fire Extinguishers
- Module 15 – Pre‐Engagement Action
- Module 16 – Using a Fire Extinguisher