The LCL Level 3 award in Auditing of Gas Work course teaches candidates the following key skills:
- How plan for and conduct an audit on site with and engineer and/or client
- How to identify incorrect, incomplete and unsafe work
- Understand current legislation and standards
- Understanding the purpose and function of an audit report and how to compile it.
- How to produce an action plan following an audit and ensure and measure the success of its implementation
The course also covers all the requirements for maintaining audit records and information as well as how to apply audit interview techniques.
There is an element of home learning required as part of this course.
Please contact our customer service team for more information.