Core Commercial Heating Gas Safety Training Package
Representative example at 12 Months Interest Free Credit at 0% APR
12 Monthly payment
Logic4training's Core Commercial Heating Gas Safety package is for experienced operatives who are renewing their commercial ACS qualifications.
The course includes training and assessment on commercial heating core gas safety, including installation first-fix of commercial pipework and appliances, covering commissioning, servicing and repair.
Logic4training’s Core Commercial Heating Gas Safety package course includes training and assessment on a range of commercial ACS modules.
The course covers commercial heating core gas safety and installation first-fix of commercial appliances and associated pipework, including commissioning, servicing, repair, tightness testing and direct purging.
This course is designed for experienced operatives who are renewing their commercial ACS qualifications.
The course includes training on the following:
- Gas Safety (installation and use) regulations
- Gas Industry Unsafe Situations procedure
- Installation requirements for commercial gas pipework
- Commercial chimney requirements and Clean Air Act
- Ventilation requirements for commercial appliances in different locations
- Combustion analysis including NOx and SOx
- Operation of forced draught burners
- Commercial appliance and pipework controls
- Strength testing, tightness testing and purging of commercial gas pipework
The assessment includes practical tasks and multiple choice question papers on the following modules:
- COCN1 Core Commercial Gas Safety
- ICPN1 Installation First Fix on Commercial Pipework
- CIGA1 Indirect Fired Commercial Appliances
- CDGA1 Direct Fired Commercial Appliances
- CORT1 Overhead Radiant Tube & Radiant Plaque Heaters
- TPCP1a Tightness Testing & Direct Purging of Pipework not exceeding 1m³ in volume
Operatives who do not need to do all of the modules within the package should contact the Customer Service Team on 0208 845 7222 for a revised price/duration.
The cost of the course includes training, assessment and certification fee.
Training is not a mandatory pre-requisite to assessment.
This package course is for experienced operatives who do not hold any other Core Competence and are renewing their commercial qualifications.
Operatives who do not hold any other Core Competence and are doing the commercial qualifications for the first time would need to do the New Entrant Commercial Heating course.