Gas Safety Awareness in Social Housing or Residential Premises Training Course
Logic4training’s RQF Level 2 Award in Gas Safety Awareness in Social Housing and Residential Premises is for candidates working in the social or private rented sector who have some responsibility for resident safety.
It enables organisations to fulfil their duty to manage gas safety risks for residents, staff and the general public.
Every organisation that manages dwellings within the social housing or private sector has a duty to manage the risk that poorly installed or maintained gas appliances can pose to residents, staff and members of the general public.
This LCL Awards RQF Level 2 gas safety awareness course is designed specifically for candidates working in the social housing and private rental sector, including landlords and maintenance staff, who need to be up to speed with gas safety issues affecting their residents.
Training can be delivered from Logic4training’s centres in Northolt, Luton, Basildon, Sittingbourne, or on site, subject to the number of candidates. Please contact us on 0208 845 7222 for more information.
This course covers the following:
- Overview of the types of gas used in domestic housing
- Requirements for correct combustion
- Effects of Carbon Monoxide
- Carbon Monoxide detectors
- Identification of combustion/flue and ventilation problems in gas appliances
- Requirements for landlords under the Gas Safety Regulations
- Legal requirements of gas installers
- Actions to be taken in the event of gas escape
Assessment takes the form of a written examination consisting of short answer responses and multiple choice.
There are no pre-requisites for this gas safety awareness training course.