LCL Level 3 Award in Auditing of Gas Work Training Course
Representative example at 12 Months Interest Free Credit at 0% APR
12 Monthly payment
Logic4training’s Auditing of Gas Work course is for supervising gas engineers responsible for auditing and safety – a particular requirement for operatives working on social housing developments.
This Level 3 course covers the key skills required to plan for and conduct an audit, as well as maintaining auditing records.
The LCL Level 3 Award in Auditing of Gas Work course teaches candidates how to plan and conduct an audit on site with an engineer and/or client, plus the requirements for maintaining audit records and information.
Covering current legislation and standards, the course is designed for supervising gas engineers.
There is an element of home learning required as part of this course.
Please contact our customer service team for more information.
Candidates must hold a current and valid certification of gas safety competence for the range and type of gas appliances and installations to be audited.
The course covers the following areas:
- Planning and conducting an audit on site with an engineer and/or client.
- Identifying incorrect, incomplete and unsafe work.
- Current legislation and standard.
- The purpose and function of an audit report and how to compile it.
- Producing an action plan following an audit and ensure and measure the success of its implementation
The course consists of two qualification units:
- Auditing practices & procedures
- Technical & safety considerations
An auditing guidance workbook will be provided with the course.
Candidates should have the relevant gas training manual(s) (not provided with the course).
Click here to purchase the Domestic Gas Safety Manual (relevant to this course) from Logic4trade.