Is it time for a career change? These career change ideas from the trades can become a reality with Logic4training. New Year is a prime time for reflection; a point at which we’ll define changes we hope to make for the year ahead, looking forward to bigger and better things! One of those could involve a career change! If you’re dreading the return to work and the same-old, same-old, perhaps the challenge of new prospects in a varied and exciting new role within the building services sector could be for you. Or even if you’re already a plumber, for example, but have ambitions to be an electrician – we can help. At Logic4training, we offer a number of options for new entrants into the gas or electrical sector. If you’re looking to become an electrical installer, we have recently introduced our Domestic Electrical Installer Course, a four-week programme which equips learners will all they need to work on basic electrical installations in a domestic environment. It comprises three key elements:Back to Insights
- Domestic Electrical Installer Part P Course
- 17th Editions Wiring Regulations Course – Level 3
- QCF qualification in Initial Verification Certification of Electrical Installations –Level 3
- Saturday 19th December 9.30-11.30
- Saturday 23rd January 2016 9.30-11.30
- Our Domestic Gas Heating Installer (DGHI) Course - New Entrants. The seven week programme is designed for candidates with no previous experience and will equip them with all necessary elements before taking their Core Gas Safety ACS assessment.
- Our Domestic Gas Heating Installer (DGHI) – Experienced Trades. This three week programme is aimed at those who have at least two years experience in a related trade, such as a plumber or a kitchen fitter, for example.