Win a lifetime of training full Ts and Cs
We’ll close the form off on the 1st March then contact entrants for the next part of the competition (see below).
Step 1: Film an Instagram story or a post on TikTok, explaining why you should win.
We want to see your drive, your interest in building services and your personality. Creativity encouraged! The video needs to include:
- A bit about why you want to train in the trades, what interests you and why you think you should win.
- A bit about you. Tell us about yourself… from a work and/or personal life point of view. What are you ambitions? What interests you? What are you currently doing?
- Make sure you tag @Logic4training and use the hashtag #trades4life
All stories must be uploaded by the 1st March.
Step 2: From these videos we will put together a shortlist. This will be announced through Logic4training’s social media platforms.
Everyone in the shortlist will then be asked to fill in a more detailed application form.
Step 3: Logic4training will pick a final shortlist for interview. This will be conducted online or at your closest Logic4training centre.
The winner will be chosen during this round.
Step 4: The winner will embark on their chosen new-entrants programme. We will be following their journey closely, sharing video content online and encouraging them to do the same.
Once completed, the winner will receive up to £1,000* worth of training vouchers for the next 10 years, which can be used by them or other employees. We are looking for someone who will continue to share their training and business journey, tagging in Logic4training along the way.
Training vouchers cannot be rolled over, so if £700 is spent on training, for example, the remaining £300 will be wiped at the end of the year. Logic4training will consider rolling over the whole voucher for up to two years if the winner wishes to put funds towards putting another employee through a new entrants’ programme.
Full Ts & Cs available here:
- The ‘lifetime of training’ prize is available for one recipient, who will be selected by Logic4training based on their suitability to complete training and promote themselves and Logic4training on social media.
- The prize is designed for new entrants to the plumbing, heating and domestic electric trades, aptitude in practical skills, basic maths and English is essential. Logic4training will assess the shortlisted entrants before choosing a winner.
- Entrants must not already hold recognised Level 2 or 3 qualifications (NVQ/SVQ/Diplomas) in plumbing, gas or domestic electrics.
- Entrants can have previous experience in the trades, working as a plumbers’ mate, for example.
- The winner will be expected to create and share content relating to their training and subsequent career.
- During the first part of training (the new entrants course), Logic4training will follow the winner closely, creating video and written content at regular intervals for its social media channels, predominantly on Instagram and TikTok.
- Intermittent updates as the winner comes back for training/progresses in their career/take on staff will also be expected.
- In addition to content created by Logic4training, the winner will be expected to create their own videos, tagging in Logic4traning as well as our partners, such as Checkatrade.
- The winner must be co-operative to a range of promotional activities, such as articles in the trade and national press.
- Potential winners must live in commuting distant of Logic4training centres in Northolt, Basildon, Sittingbourne or Luton.
- By ‘lifetime’ we mean a new entrants course (in plumbing and/or gas heating, or domestic electrics), which takes around two years to complete, followed by 10 years of training vouchers worth up to £1,000 + vat per annum.
- The prize also includes 12 months Checkatrade membership and website build.
- The vouchers, worth up to £1,000 a year, can be used for any Logic4training courses. Visit our website for the full list: https://www.logic4training.co.uk/.
- If the entirety of the £1,000 voucher is not spent within 12 months, in most cases*, remaining funds cannot be rolled over to the following year.
- The winner can use the voucher to train other employed staff.
- All pre-requisites required to undertake the course or qualification must be met
- Vouchers cannot be used for sub-contractors or other sole traders.
- *Unspent vouchers can be rolled over for up to two years (up to the value of £2,000) and used to go towards new entrants’ programme for other employed staff, if agreed in advance with Logic4training.
- Should the course booking value in any of the subsequent years exceed, the value of the single year voucher then any shortfall must be settled by the winner
- The prize has no cash value, and cannot be redeemed for cash under any circumstance.
The prize will end if:
- The winner chooses to move away from business areas that Logic4training provides training for.
- The winner ceases to support Logic4training in social media activity for an extended period of time/with no reasonable explanation.
- The winner or the winner’s employees, bad-mouth Logic4training on social media or other public platforms.
- Logic4training (Gas Logic Ltd) ceases to be in business.
Logc4training reserves the right to amend these conditions at any point during the term of the “prize” without notice.