Are you one of the 46% of tradespeople who don’t have a website?
Have you been put off in the past by the cost and time associated with building a website? Or perhaps you have a website, but it’s just not working for you. Then look no further – we’re here to help!
Results of our technology survey last year showed that while a large chunk of your work still comes from word of mouth recommendations, many of you are taking this a step further and embracing the wonders of the internet to widen your customer base.
Your potential customers are also becoming more tech savvy; they want to research your business online and the information they find will play a large part in whether they choose you for the job.
Building a website that covers all the services your business provides will prove well-worth the effort, and needn’t be as time consuming and expensive as you might think.
We’ve partnered up with Mettrr.com, a web build company offering affordable web build solutions specific to the trades. Visitors to Logic4training’s website can receive 15% off Mettrr.com’s professional website package. For just £179 + VAT they will guide your through the design and build process and build you a search engine optimised website, which can be up and running in as little as 48 hours!
Logic4training’s tips for building a business website
Here are our tips to ensure your site is successful in engaging, informing and converting your visitors into business:
- Get found – as well as a homepage, make sure your website has a page for each type of product or service you deliver. So if Mr Bloggs is searching for ‘electrician, Sussex’ he is more likely to land on a page relating to this. Make sure you’re listed in Google maps, too.
- Clear services – your website is a place for you to show off what you do. Make sure it’s not too wordy; if your reader has to trawl through too much information they will lose interest. Use good quality pictures and informative videos to demonstrate your professional skills, which should be achievable on a decent smartphone.
- Fresh content – a certain amount of fresh content – pictures, videos, writing – is necessary for your site to be Google-worthy. Establishing a blog is not only a quick and easy medium for keeping visitors up-to-date with recent projects, relevant news, and other topical issues, but will also help with your Google rankings.
- Easy contact – Put your contact details on the contact page, but also on every other page – a ‘click to call’ function is ideal for people browsing with Smart phones.
- Mobile-friendly – It is key that your website is designed with mobile browsing in mind. If a customer can’t access your site from a mobile, they might not bother!
Get in touch with Mettrr.com today. They’ll call you for a chat to see what they can do for your business – no obligations. Can you afford to miss out?