Over the coming weeks and months, we’ll be launching our “Business Guides”, offering invaluable step-by-step advice covering everything you need to know about setting up and managing a successful building services business.
To receive your free business guides straight to your inbox, simply fill in your details below
*By clicking the subscribe button you are subscribing to receive Logic4training’s business guides ONLY, meaning you will not be spammed.
The guides will cover:
- Setting up a business – An overview of what needs to be done to get your business off to a flying start.
- Employing staff – A guide to expanding your business by becoming an employer.
- Pricing Jobs – Pricing is something that causes many tradespeople a lot of sweat, but it’s a vital part of being self-employed. Our guide helps you get it right every time.
- Setting up a website – Essential to the modern business, our hints and tips will make sure your website converts visitors into customers.
- Marketing – A concept that is alien to many tradespeople, but needn’t be as complicated as it sounds!
- Social media – Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn: how to use these often free platforms to spread the word of your business.
- Training – How to keep up to speed with required training and updates and other courses which could lead you to your next big project…
We’d love to hear from you.
If there are any other subjects would you like our Business Guides to cover let us know on the sign up form and we might just add them in…