Join our sub-contractor training team
Are you a training pro, capable of up-skilling existing or potential building services engineers? Are you looking for sub-contracted work, delivering high-quality heating, plumbing and electrical courses with one of the UK’s leading training providers?
Logic4training has immediate vacancies for building services trainers and assessors, on a sub-contracted basis. If you have the skills and enthusiasm to train existing trades people; who need to keep their ACS qualifications up to date or add to their existing skill set, as well as helping new entrants to the sector gain the right experience and knowledge to embark on a meaningful career; then working with Logic4training could provide a rewarding pool of ad hoc work.
We have three high quality centres, based in Northolt, Luton and Basildon, sporting modern, up-to-date facilities, a friendly and enthusiastic team! Ideally you will meet the following criteria:
- Have a teaching qualification
- Have an assessing qualifications (A1)
- Have a minimum Level 3 qualification in electrical (plumbing and gas)
- Be committed to providing outstanding support for learners
- Be flexible and motivated with a dedication to student achievement and quality
- Require ad hoc, sub-contract work, rather than full time employment.
If you think you might fit the bill, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us direct on0345 845 7222.