This February, Solar Power UK is hosting a series of roadshows designed to help solar businesses stay successful in this challenging marketplace.
A series of seven, half-day events, will be taking place in locations throughout the UK, providing an accessible, educational opportunity for SME installers.
If you’re a solar installer looking for new ways to win work in 2013, or a commercial end-user wanting to save on your energy bills, then these events, with speakers from the Solar Trade Association (STA), are for you.
Key topics include:
- DECC briefings on the latest tariffs, performance of systems, return on investment, future proofing against electricity price increases.
- A full introduction and update to the latest MCS guide – (due to be released in January).
- Selling solar and trying to make your business profitable in a challenging economic period with a reduced FiT.
- Top tips on marketing, customer relationship management, business models, warranties and finance options.
- The Green Deal evolution and what it means for your business.
Speakers will include STA PV specialist, Ray Noble; Martin Cotterell (Sundog Energy, MCS Steering Group and STA board director); Cathy Debenham (YouGen), with more to be announced.
Ticket prices are £60 + VAT with a special discounted price of £45 + VAT for MCS qualified delegates.
Find out more here
Date: Thursday 7th February 2013 Thursday 28th February 2013
Venues: All events are from 9am to 1.30pm. To register for the events, please use the link on each location below.
7th February – Sandown Park Racecourse
8th February – Hamilton Park Racecourse
14th February – Aintree Racecourse
15th February – Thirsk Racecourse
20th February – Liberty Stadium, Swansea
27th February – Leicester Racecourse, Leicestershire
28th February – Exeter Racecourse