Assessing DSE Course
DSE is a term that covers a wide range of equipment. If equipment like this is not set up correctly, users are at increased risk
If equipment like this is not set up correctly, users are at increased risk from certain disorders.
This course is for employers who need to safe guard their employees health by training them or an employee on how to assess display screen equipment in accordance with the dse regulations.
The course covers legislation, protection and prevention, how to adjust all the critical aspects of the working environment, risk assessments, key health and safety legislation, hazards and other control & prevention strategies.
Try before you buy – Register for a free trial
This course is around 110 minutes long. (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
- Protecting Your Body
- Adjusting Your Chair
- Adjusting Your Screen
- Work Arrangements
- Adjusting the Layout of Your Workstation
- Adjusting Your Work Environment
- Risk Assessment Overview
- Principles of Sensible Risk Management
- Key Health and Safety Legislation
- DSE Hazards and Risks
- DSE Assessments
- Control and Prevention Strategies
- Practical Element
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player (latest version)
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
|Centre||Price (Ex VAT)||Contact|