This course covers what you need to know about the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH).
Approved by IIRSM, this course covers topics such as hazards to training, approved labelling, risk assessment, emergency planning and more.
You are given the chance to review all your answers at the end of each module before final submission and you will be given 3 attempts at each module to achieve a pass rate of 100%.
Want to try before you buy? Signup for a free trial
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player (latest version)
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
For best results we recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox and updating your browser to the latest version.
- Introducing COSHH
- Different Types of Hazard
- Different Types of Exposure
- Regulations and Approved Labelling
- Assessing COSHH Risks
- The Risk Assessment in Practice
- Exposure Control
- Staying in Control
- Training and Emergency Planning
- Course Summary
You are given the chance to review all your answers at the end of each module before final submission and you will be given 3 attempts at each module.
|Centre||Price (Ex VAT)||Contact|