Basic Fire Safety Awareness Course
Try before you buy – Click Here to signup for your free trial.
For best results we recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox and updating your browser to the latest version.
This fire safety course will provide candidates with a general understanding of basic fire awareness including what should be done in the event of a fire, how to prevent a fire occurring and a basic introduction of the protocol of extinguishing a fire.
It is a cost effective way for employers to fulfil their legal obligation to provide their employees with the necessary understanding of fire awareness.
The course consists of 5 modules (listed below) with questions at the end. You are given the chance to review all your answers at the end of each module before final submission and you will be given 3 attempts at each module to achieve a pass rate of 70% or higher.
- Module 1 – Chemistry of Fire
- Module 2 – Basic Safety Features in Buildings
- Module 3 – Introduction to Fire Extinguishers
- Module 4 – What to do in Cases of Fire?
- Module 5 – Fire Statistics
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player (latest version)
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
|Centre||Price (Ex VAT)||Contact|