Working safely online training
Try before you buy – Click Enrol Here to signup for your free trial.
For best results we recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox and updating your browser to the latest version.
Working safely is in the interest and concern of all staff – both the employers and employees. Workers have an expectation to go home at the end of the working day not having been injured – or having had their health affected by – any workplace activity, or as a result of it.
- Introducing Working Safely
- Defining Hazard and Risk
- Identifying Common Hazards
- Improving Safety Performance
- Protecting the Environment
- Final Assessment
- Hazard Perception
• Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
• Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Additional Software: Flash Player (latest version)
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
|Centre||Price (Ex VAT)||Contact|