Safe Electrical Isolation Training Course
Logic4training's Safe Electrical Isolation training course is designed for experienced operatives who may need to isolate electrical services before commencing work.
It provides training on the requirements of the Electricity at Work Regulations (HSR25) and helps operatives to establish a Safe Working Procedure to prevent serious incidents and injuries.
It is imperative that electrical operatives apply the correct isolation procedure to prevent injury to themselves and others while work is taking place.
Applying the industry standard procedure has been shown to prevent injury and reduce the risk of incidents where work has been carried out on a live circuit.
Logic4training’s Safe Electrical Isolation course trains operatives on safe isolation procedure, regulations, tools and practices to ensure electrical work is carried out safely.
This course can be delivered on-site, subject to sufficient numbers and facilities. Please contact our customer service team on 0208 845 7222 to discuss your requirements further.
This course covers the requirements of the Electricity at Work Regulations (HSR25) and involves practical training and assessment using electrical test rigs.
Training covers the following areas:
- Single and multi-phase installations
- Understand and identify the current regulatory requirements and documents
- Understand the need for safe isolation of electrical circuits.
- Establish a safe working procedure for the isolation of electrical supplies
- Identify and use the correct tools for isolating electrical installations
- Apply the skills on realistic simulation
- The cost of the course includes training and certification fee.
A certificate of competence will be issued by LCL Awards upon successful completion of the course and assessment.
None, but learners should be working within the wider building services industry and have a knowledge of electrical installations.