Commercial Heating Changeover Gas Safety Training Package
Representative example at 12 Months Interest Free Credit at 0% APR
12 Monthly payment
Logic4training's Commercial Heating Changeover course is ideal for operatives looking to renew their commercial qualifications while still keeping their domestic gas qualifications live.
This package course includes training and assessment on a range of core gas safety, commercial pipework and appliances and tightness testing ACS modules.
This package course is designed for operatives looking to renew their commercial qualifications while still keeping their domestic gas qualifications live.
It covers changeover domestic to commercial heating core gas safety, installation first fix of commercial pipework and appliances, commission, service, repair and breakdown of three commercial appliances and tightness testing and direct purging of installation pipework.
If you are taking on the commercial heating qualifications for the first time, we recommend the Commercial Heating Gas Safety Upskill Package which involves more training.
The course includes training on the following:
- Installation requirements for commercial gas pipework
- Commercial chimney requirements and Clean Air Act
- Ventilation requirements for commercial appliances in different locations
- Combustion analysis including NOx and SOx
- Operation of forced draught burners
- Commercial appliance and pipework controls
- Strength testing, tightness testing and purging of commercial gas pipework.
The assessment includes practical tasks and multiple choice question papers on the following modules:
- CODNCO1 Changeover Domestic to Commercial
- ICPN1 Installation First Fix on Commercial Pipework
- CIGA1 Indirect Fired Commercial Appliances
- CDGA1 Direct Fired Commercial Appliances
- CORT1 Overhead Radiant Tube & Radiant Plaque Heaters
- TPCP1a Tightness Testing & Direct Purging of Pipework not exceeding 1m³ in volume or 6″ in diameter.
Operatives who do not need to do all of the modules within the package should contact the customer service team on 0345 845 7222 for a revised price / duration for the course.
The cost of the course includes training, assessment and the certification fee.
Training is not a mandatory pre-requisite to assessment.
- hold the Core Domestic Gas Safety (CCN1) qualification
- be renewing their existing commercial qualifications or have on-site experience of the modules being undertaken
- have been registered with Gas Safe register for more than 12 months.
Operatives who are undertaking the domestic to commercial changeover qualification for the first time, may wish to consider attending the Commercial Gas Safety Upskill Package which has a more in-depth training programme.
Please contact the Customer Service Team on 0345 845 7222 if you are unsure which course should be undertaken.