Commercial Heating Gas Safety Upskill Training Package
Representative example at 12 Months Interest Free Credit at 0% APR
12 Monthly payment
Logic4training's Commercial Heating Gas Safety Upskill package is for engineers who have held the CCN1 for 12 months and who want to add commercial gas heating to their skill-set.
The course includes six days of in-depth training on the different appliance types, flues, controls and systems that can be commonly found in the commercial gas field.
This course is for operatives who already hold the Core Domestic Gas Safety (CCN1) qualification and who want to upskill to undertake commercial heating gas work.
The course includes six days of in depth training on the different appliance types, flues, controls and systems that can be commonly found in the commercial gas field.
The training is then followed by two days of assessment.
The course includes training on the following:
- Installation requirements for commercial pipework
- Commercial chimney requirements and Clean Air Act
- Ventilation requirements for commercial appliances
- Operation of forced draught burners
- Commission, service, repair and breakdown of indirect fired boilers and warm air heaters
- Commission, service, repair and breakdown of overhead radiant tube heaters and radiant plaque heaters
- Commercial appliance and pipework controls
- Combustion analysis of commercial appliances
The assessment includes practical tasks and multiple choice question papers on the following modules:
- CODNCO1 Changeover Domestic to Commercial
- ICPN1 Installation First Fix on Commercial Pipework
- CIGA1 Indirect Fired Commercial Appliances
- CORT1 Radiant Tube & Radiant Plaque Heaters
Other commercial modules would need to be done separately.
Please note: if you are looking to test and commission commercial gas pipework installations you may also need to undertake TPCP1A – Testing & Purging (<1m³ in Volume)
The cost of the course includes training, assessment and certification fee.
Training is not a mandatory pre-requisite to assessment.
- hold the Core Domestic Gas Safety (CCN1) qualification
- have some basic commercial on-site experience and
- have been registered with Gas Safe register for more than 12 months.
If you are renewing your commercial qualifications, please see our Commercial Changeover Gas Safety Package which would better suit your needs.