Catering Changeover Gas Safety Training Package
Representative example at 12 Months Interest Free Credit at 0% APR
12 Monthly payment
Logic4training’s Core Catering Gas Safety package is for experienced domestic operatives who wish to upskill to undertake the commissioning, servicing and repair of commercial catering appliances.
The package includes training and assessment in domestic to commercial catering core gas safety and commercial catering appliances.
This package course combines Changeover Domestic to Commercial Catering Core Gas Safety (CODC1) with Changeover Domestic to Commercial Catering Appliances (COCATA1) for experienced domestic operatives who wish expand their services into commercial catering for the first time.
It covers commercial catering appliance groups 1 and 3 (COMCAT1 and COMCAT3), including boiler burners, open/solid top ranges, hot plate, bain maries, deep fat and pressure fryers, griddles and grills.
If required, COMCAT5 – Catering Forced Draught Burners can be added to this package for an additional £165.00 + VAT.
The course includes training and assessment on the following:
- CODC1 – Changeover Domestic to Commercial Catering Core
- COCATA1 – Changeover Domestic to Commercial Catering Appliances
COCATA1 covers the following appliances:
- COMCAT1 – Boilers burners, open/solid top ranges, hotplates and bain maries
- COMCAT3 – Deep fat and pressure fryers, griddles and grills
COMCAT5 – Catering Forced Draught Burners can be added to this package for an additional £165.00 + VAT.
To meet the entry requirements for this course, operatives must:
- hold the Core Domestic Gas Safety (CCN1) ACS qualification and either Central Heating Boilers/Hot Water Heaters (CENWAT) or Cookers (CKR1)
- be Gas Safe registered for a minimum of 12 months
- be renewing their existing commercial catering qualifications or have on-site experience of the module being undertaken.
If you need to do your initial ACS assessment you should attend our New Entrant Commercial Catering Course.
Give us a call on 0208 845 7222 if you have any queries about your eligibility for this course.