CODNESP1 Gas Emergency Service Provider Training Course
Logic4training’s Gas Emergency Service Provider Changeover course (CODNESP1) is for installers who intend to work alongside the national gas safety emergency service.
Candidates must already hold Core Domestic Gas Safety (CCN1).
Logic4training’s Gas Emergency Service Provider Changeover course (CODNESP1) is designed for gas installers who intend to carry out work on behalf of the gas emergency service providers or their contractor (i.e. National Grid), dealing with gas emergencies downstream of the emergency control valve.
This course includes training and assessment on the following topics:
- Installation of pipework and fittings – pipe sizes 28mm to 100mm
- Unsafe situations, use of emergency notices and warning labels
- Operation and positioning of emergency isolation controls and valves (in non domestic premises)
- Ventilation/chimney standards (non domestic)
- Re-establish existing gas supply and relight appliances (non domestic).
Assessment is via practical and written tasks.