Pipework Improver training course
This course is designed to improve trainee's pipework skills in formed, soldered and compression methods of jointing pipework
This is a practical pipework skills course to build on an existing engineers knowledge and practical skills in 3 main pipework and joining areas: – formed pipework using a pipe bender, soldered and compression joint methods
Get this course for £195+VAT when you book Domestic Gas Heating Installer – Experienced Trades Package
This is aimed at existing engineers who need to improve their skills. New Entrants will need to undertake either L2 Plumbing Diploma or the Domestic Gas Heating Installer (New Entrants) route.
- Measuring and marking out
- Using a pipe bender
- Fabricating 90o & 45o bends
- Fabricating Double sets and Passovers
- Measuring and correctly fabricating soldered joints
- Measuring and correctly fabricating compression joints
- Testing pipework
- Final Pipework assessment
At the end of the course trainees will be able to confidently fabricate copper pipework and joints using formed, soldered and compression methods.