Our first business guide has now launched
Here at Logic4training, we’re passionate about providing the best possible training and assessment for our learners as they progress through their qualification and start their new career.
As part of this commitment, we’ve just launched the first in a series of free business courses, “Social Media for Tradespeople” available through our ClubLogic platform for learners.
What extra support does Logic4training provide?
Throughout the whole qualification process, from in-centre training to work-placements, assessments and beyond, we aim to provide wrap-around support for our trainees.
But this does not stop once you are qualified.
When we send you out into the world, we want to ensure you have the confidence and skills – both practical and business skills – to succeed on your chosen pathway.
What is Club Logic?
ClubLogic is our exclusive online learning environment, designed specifically to help guide our candidates through the assessment process and find their first job.
Candidates on any of our Plumbing, Heating and Gas, Domestic Gas Heating Installer, APL, CCN1 and Domestic Electrical Installer courses can access exclusive content, such as quizzes, videos, downloads, tips and access to exclusive forums and private support groups.
And now learners can access our free Business Courses too!
What are Logic4training Business Courses?
Being skilled, qualified and experienced in your chosen trade is important but career success is about so much more. Most tradespeople feel confident with the practical side of the job but often come unstuck when it comes to things like administration, tax, marketing and even getting paid.
Logic4training’s Business Course series takes a deep dive into these topics, offering step-by-step advice that covers everything newly qualified plumbing and heating engineers need to know about winning work and running a successful business in the skilled trades.
What topics do the Business Courses cover?
The first course to launch is “Social Media for Tradespeople” which covers the main social media platforms and their features and benefits, enabling tradespeople to understand their potential and decide which suit them best – as well as how to avoid potential pitfalls.
*Coming soon* – more Logic4training Business Courses will be launched soon, including:
- Setting up a business – an overview of things to think about when you first start out, from presentation and attitude to HMRC and the law.
- Winning work – helping tradespeople to stand out from the crowd when seeking work. Covering CV/profile writing, where to look for jobs and how to succeed in interviews.
- Employing staff – offering practical advice on taking your business to the next level, including rights and responsibilities, recruitment and managing your workforce.
I’ve just completed my MLP – can I access the Business Courses?
Yes, as soon as they are launched the free Business Courses will be available by logging into ClubLogic.
What about other training courses?
If you have undertaken any of the following courses, you will be able to access the free Business Guides through ClubLogic:
- Any of our Plumbing Packages
- Domestic Gas Heating Installer New Entrants Package
- Domestic Gas Heating Installer – Experienced Trades, MLP Package
- New Entrant Commercial Heating Course
- New Entrant Commercial Catering Gas Training Course
- New Entrant Domestic Electrical Installer Course
- Gas Safety CCN1 Course & Appliances (Initial)
- Gas Safety CCN1 Course & Appliances (reassessment)