Oil Firing Introductory Training Course (OFT50)
Representative example at 12 Months Interest Free Credit at 0% APR
12 Monthly payment
Logic4training’s introductory OFTEC Oil Fired Training Course (OFT50) is aimed at new entrants to the oil fired heating industry.
It is a pre-requisite for operatives wishing to undertake the three main OFTEC training and assessments.
Logic4training’s introductory OFTEC Oil Fired Training Course (OFT50) is aimed at new entrants who want to work in the oil fired heating industry.
This course is accepted as an entry qualification for those wishing to move on to the three main OFTEC training and assessments:
- Domestic/Light Commercial Pressure Jet Appliance Commissioning & Servicing (OFT101)
- Domestic Oil Firing Installation and Energy Conservation Measures in Buildings (OFT105E)
- Domestic and Non-domestic Storage and Supply Installation Training Course (OFT600a)
This course also satisfies OFTEC’s category 2 & 3 candidate entry requirements.
Training in this course covers:
- Oil fired boiler safety requirements
- Oil specifications
- Oil boiler fuel efficiency
- Flues and ventilation
- Float control values and oil lifters
- Oil burners – vaporising and pressure jet type
- Burner control, start up and shut down sequence
- Oil boiler servicing and commissioning procedures
The cost of the course includes training, assessment and the certification fee.
No previous experience is required.
A set of OFTEC training manuals will be provided during the course and candidates may keep these for future use (modules 1 & 2).